The Board of Latvian Sports Federations.
The Board of Latvian Sports Federations (LSFP) is an association of 88 recognised sports federations. It represents and implements their shared interests according to the Sports Law. The association has been registered in the Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia on 3 June, 1993.
During the projects, the following was done:
- project management;
- developing a technical documentation;
- developing a responsive web prototype;
- developing responsive design;
- visual programming;
- functional programming;
- database migration;
- developing a calendar based on technical specifications;
- testing across various devices and browsers;
- project maintenance.